16 Aug Update on Protocols – August 2021
We are still, and forever in this together. We continue to hold immense gratitude and appreciation for our loving clients, team and community.
Here at INTERLOCKS we have always upheld the safety of our clients and staff, and the integrity of the services we provide. During the pandemic we have continually pivoted our protocols and business operations – and we are beyond grateful to remain strong and united.
We value you – vaccinated, unvaccinated, unicorn, mermaid – whatever! It is your choice, and yours alone. You can count on us to show up and continue to adapt, while maintaining high safety standards and protocols.
As of August 17, we are requiring that all unvaccinated staff and clients wear a mask. All MedSpa patients and providers must remain masked regardless of vaccination status. As a leading Salon, Spa and MedSpa, we are upholding our continued promise to provide you with top-notch services in a comfortable, relaxing and safe environment.
We acknowledge that there have been many adjustment periods over this pandemic. We value you and appreciate the trust you place in us.
Updates to protocols
- Unvaccinated clients and staff must wear a mask. We recommend that vaccinated clients and staff also wear a mask, but it is not required.
- Masks are required for everybody in our MedSpa regardless of vaccination status.
- Disposable face masks will be available for all staff and client use.
- Clients are welcome to enter reception area to check in for their services and shop our retail space, but texting will also remain available.
- All disinfection and sanitation guidelines remain.
- Appointment availability will gradually return to 100% business capacity.
- Walk-in clients are welcome, subject to availability.
- Client health screenings will no longer be executed with each appointment. If you are experiencing any signs of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment to a future date.
- Changing rooms and coat closet will remain closed for a bit longer.
- Companions are welcome to accompany clients when needed, but must remain in our reception area.
- A la carte spa services appointments will return (brow wax, lip wax, etc.).
- All service prices will remain.