26 May Update on Protocols – June 2021
We are still, and forever in this together. While we excitedly approach a new normal, we continue to hold immense gratitude and appreciation for our loving clients, team and community.
So what’s next? Here at INTERLOCKS we have always upheld the safety of our clients and staff, and the integrity of the services we provide. During the pandemic we continually pivoted our protocols and business operations – and we are beyond grateful to come out on the other side of this, strong and united.
We value you – vaccinated, unvaccinated, unicorn, mermaid – whatever! It is your choice, and yours alone. You can count on us to show up and continue to adapt, while maintaining high safety standards and protocols.
As of June 1, fully vaccinated salon and spa clients and staff may remove their masks. All MedSpa patients and providers must remain masked. If you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, we require that you continue to wear your face mask at this time. As a leading Salon, Spa and MedSpa, we are upholding our continued promise to provide you with top-notch services in a comfortable, relaxing and safe environment.
We acknowledge that we all have some adjusting to do over the weeks ahead. We value you and appreciate the trust you place in us.
Updates to protocols
- Fully vaccinated clients and staff may remove their masks. Any unvaccinated or partially vaccinated clients or staff must continue to wear a mask until fully vaccinated at this time. INTERLOCKS continues to uphold the state guidelines and advisement from our local Board of Health.
- Masks are required for everybody in our MedSpa regardless of vaccination status.
- Clients are welcome to enter reception area to check in for their services and shop our retail space, but texting will also remain available.
- All disinfection and sanitation guidelines remain.
- Appointment availability will gradually return to 100% business capacity.
- Walk-in clients are now welcome, subject to availability.
- Client health screenings will no longer be executed with each appointment. If you are experiencing any signs of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment to a future date.
- Changing rooms and coat closet will remain closed for a bit longer.
- Companions are welcome to accompany clients when needed, but must remain in our reception area.
- A la carte spa services appointments will return (brow wax, lip wax, etc.).
- All service prices will remain.
- Disposable face masks will be available for all staff and client use.