03 Dec NEW: Brow Lamination!
If you know us, you know we’re obsessed with great brows — by way of waxing, plucking, tinting, using powder and gel… you get the picture. We’re proud of the awards we’ve won for our brow services 🥇 and we’re super excited to bring you the latest in our quest for brow perfection: Brow Lamination! This fantastic new service:
- Offers thicker and fuller looking brows
- Is a non-invasive alternative to microblading
- Fixes overall shape
- Corrects out-of-whack brow hairs
- Disguises patchiness or thinning hair
- Coaxes new hairs to grow in a desired direction
- Saves time spent on applying eyebrow gel, powder, or other cosmetics
- This “brow perm” relaxes the eyebrow hairs, which are then brushed up and set perfectly in your desired shape, for thicker and fuller looking brows.
- Brow Lamination | $85
- Brow Lamination + Tint | $105
How does it work?
Your aesthetician uses a gentle solution to relax and straighten the brow hairs, which are then brushed up and set perfectly into your desired shape. This results in fuller-looking brows that can disguise patchiness or thinness, and that stay in place without a long makeup routine. If you love the look of microblading but don’t want to commit, this is a great non-invasive alternative!
How long does it last?
Results will typically last about 6 weeks, with some variation due to hair type and aftercare. We recommend having the service every 6 weeks for best results.
How do you care for laminated brows?
For the first 24 hours after your service, avoid getting them wet and touching them. After that, keep the area moisturized with a cream or oil.
Can anybody get Brow Lamination?
Nearly! We recommend checking with a dermatologist first if you have rosacea, eczema, contact dermatitis, sensitive skin, or other skin conditions. Clients with hormonal changes due to medication, pregnancy, or other conditions may also want to check with a doctor to avoid contraindications.