30 Mar Home Lash + Brow Care
We’ve been closed two weeks now, so we know that many of you are due for your regular lash fill or brow wax. Two of our Licensed Aestheticians, Laura C. and Kassandra C., walked us through how to properly care for our lashes and brows at home.
WE ALL MISS YOU so much and we can’t wait to be back to work making everybody look and feel good. Until then, stay safe, stay healthy ♥️
Lash Care with Laura
- Don’t worry! We’re all in this together, and we’ll take care of you as soon as we can!
- Clean lashes are happy lashes. You can use a clean makeup brush to thoroughly clean the lash line.
- Try not to use mascara. If you do choose to use it to fill in any gaps, avoid waterproof mascara.
- Don’t touch, pull, or twist your extensions, to avoid damage to your natural lashes.
Brow Care with Kassandra
How to tweeze your own brows:
- Draw a brow map to determine where your brows should start, end, and arch. See video for step-by-step instructions.
- Pull the skin tight where you’ll be tweezing to minimize pain.
- Don’t try to re-shape your brows; just follow the brow map or your natural brow line and only tweeze stray hairs.
- Leave any waxing to the professionals!
Filling in your brows:
Use Revitabrow® Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner & Serum to facilitate growth to fill in any sparse areas.
Using a brow gel: Kassandra recommends the Revitalash Hi-Def Brow Gel. This can be swept over the entire brow to sculpt, control, and shade brows.
Using a brow pencil: Line the bottom of the brow. Lightly fill in from arch to end. Use a spoolie brush to blend from the bottom.
Skin Care Must-Haves from Laura and Kassandra
Click each product below to purchase them on our online store, interlocksonlinestore.com.